Commercial and business entities based in the United States that work with the international youth exchange community.
The CSIET Corporate Partner Program was established in response to increasing interest from commercial and business entities that work with the international youth exchange community. This partnership program will provide business groups the opportunity to develop a formal relationship with CSIET and its members and to gain wider exposure for their products and services. By joining CSIET, Corporate Partners will demonstrate significant support for CSIET, its 300 member organizations, and its mission of promoting international youth exchange.
Membership Benefits for Corporate Partners:
- Increased visibility and exclusive opportunities to promote products and services to all CSIET members
- Special rates for the CSIET Annual Conference
- Discounts on advertising rates for CSIET publications
- Advance digital copy of CSIET's Advisory List (hard copies available for purchase)
- Mention of your business in the Advisory List
- Annual promotional emailing service
- 'Corporate Sponsor Spotlight' in CSIET's monthly newsletter
- Access to annual statistical reporting on international student programming (J-1, F-1, Outbound, and Short-term)
Join CSIET, Become A Corporate Partner!
For more information, please contact CSIET Program Officer Anna Damewood at email@example.com.