Individual Associate Membership
Individuals living in the United States are eligible for Individual Associate Membership.*
*Note to Representatives of U.S.-based Exchange Organizations and Commercial/Business Entities: CSIET's Board policy states that an individual representing the head office of such organizations or companies will not be permitted to join CSIET as an individual member unless his or her organization or company is already a Voting Exchange Organization member or Corporate Partner of CSIET.
Benefits of Membership:
- Advance digital copy of CSIET’s Advisory List (hard copies available for purchase)
- Subscription to the CSIET Newsletter and Student Diplomat
- Electronic updates on changes in Federal regulations, CSIET Standards and local school policies
- Access to annual statistical reporting on international student programming (J-1, F-1, Outbound, and Short-Term)
- Access to the “Members-Only” section of CSIET’s website
- Discounts on registration for CSIET Annual Conferences
- Mention of your organization in the Advisory List
- Discount on bulk purchases of CSIET publications (Advisory List, Administering Youth Exchange Guide, and Model School Policy)
- Eligible to serve on CSIET Committees and Working Groups
Join CSIET, Become an Individual Member Today!
Click on the link below to download the application form. Please complete and send the form and a dues payment (check payable to CSIET or credit card information) to CSIET. For more information, please contact the CSIET office at email@example.com.