International Associate Membership
The purpose of the International Associate membership is to establish a method of communicating with overseas partners of CSIET listed organizations, to make sure they are up to date about CSIET standards and guidelines, and to seek methods of cooperation in order to implement CSIET standards in programs for American outbound students. All membership materials are provided in English only.
To be eligible for CSIET international membership, interested overseas international exchange programs must:
- Be nominated for membership by a CSIET-listed organization
- Agree to subscribe to CSIET standards
- Agree that failure to comply with the standards enables CSIET to remove the organization from membership and its benefits
Benefits of Membership:
- Be mentioned as a member with your website address in the Advisory List
- A set of electronic International Member CSIET Logos, for use in promotional materials
- Ten advance copies of CSIET's Advisory List
- Subscription to the CSIET Newsletter
- Electronic updates on Exchange Trends and Regulations
- Access to the Members-Only section of CSIET's website (which includes International Member weblinks)
- Discount on registration for the CSIET Annual Conference
- Discount on bulk purchases of CSIET publications (Advisory List, Administering Youth Exchange Guide, and Model School Policy)
Join CSIET, Become an International Member Today!
Please complete and send the following application form, a letter of nomination signed by a CSIET-listed organization, and a dues payment (check payable to CSIET or credit card information) to CSIET. For more information, please click on the link below or contact the CSIET office.