Location: The historic Pfister Hotel in downtown Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Date: October 15-18, 2014
Join the high school International Student Exchange community in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at The Pfister Hotel on October 15-18, 2014, during CSIET’s 30th Anniversary Conference. International student exchange at the high school level has grown to over 100,000 participants in 2013. This is a dramatic increase over the last 7 years (35,000 in 2007), a development that calls for a new level of attention to standards and preferred practices.
As CSIET continues to provide leadership and support for the international student exchange community, this seminal conference will:
- Celebrate 30 years of international student exchange and its key contributors;
- Provide insight and guidance to federal regulation and programs (J-1 and F-1), including participation by the U.S. Department of State and Department of Homeland Security;
- Bring together community leaders to network and share community best practices;
- Recognize leaders within the field of international student exchange over the past three decades; and
- Help high school representatives learn more about improving and engaging their own school exchange programming.
To learn more about CSIET Annual Conferences please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call CSIET at (703)739-9050.
Looking for social media updates? Follow the CSIET on Facebook and Twitter: #CSIETConference