Date: October 15-18, 2014
Join the high school International Student Exchange community in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at The Pfister Hotel on October 15-18, 2014, during CSIET's 30th Anniversary Conference. International student exchange at the high school level has grown to over 100,000 participants in 2013. This is a dramatic increase over the last 7 years (35,000 in 2007), a development that calls for a new level of attention to standards and preferred practices.
As CSIET continues to provide leadership and support for the international student exchange community, this seminal conference will:
- Celebrate 30 years of international student exchange and its key contributors;
- Provide insight and guidance to federal regulation and programs (J-1 and F-1), including participation by the U.S. Department of State and Department of Homeland Security;
- Bring together community leaders to network and share community best practices;
- Recognize leaders within the field of international student exchange over the past three decades; and
- Help high school representatives learn more about improving and engaging their own school exchange programming.
As the number of students studying abroad within the U.S. grows, CSIET and its listed organizations stand as pillars in support of the high school exchange community- continuing to ensure safe and valuable international and cultural exchange experiences. Join us during our 2014 Annual Conference and help our high schools grow global through International Student Exchange.