U.S.-based exchange organizations conducting international youth exchange programs for secondary-school students are eligible for exchange organization voting membership. Dues depend on the number of secondary-school-aged participants sponsored by the organization. To be eligible, interested exchange programs must demonstrate at least a one-year track record of conducting international youth exchange programs.
Benefits of Membership:
- Advance digital copy of CSIET's Advisory List (hard copies available for purchase)
- Subscription to the CSIET Newsletter and Student Diplomat
- Electronic updates on changes in Federal regulations, CSIET Standards and local school policies
- Access to annual statistical reporting on international student programming (J-1, F-1, Outbound, and Short-Term)
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of CSIET's website
- Discounts on registration for CSIET Annual Conferences
- Discount on bulk purchases of CSIET publications (Advisory List, Administering Youth Exchange Guide, and Model School Policy)
- Right to vote on issues relevant to CSIET operations and policy
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
For more information, please contact Anna Damewood at firstname.lastname@example.org.