School/District Voting Membership
SEVP-certified U.S. public and private high schools or school districts conducting international student programming are eligible for school/district voting membership. Dues depend on the number of secondary-school-aged participants sponsored by the school/district. To be eligible, interested schools/districts must demonstrate at least a one-year track record of conducting international student programming.
Benefits of Membership:
- Advance digital copy of CSIET's Advisory List (hard copies available for purchase)
- Subscription to the CSIET Newsletter and Student Diplomat
- Electronic updates on changes in Federal regulations, CSIET Standards and local school policies
- Access to annual statistical reporting on international student programming (J-1, F-1, Outbound, and Short-Term)
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of CSIET's website
- Discounts on registration for CSIET Annual Conferences
- Discount on bulk purchases of CSIET publications (Advisory List, Administering Youth Exchange Guide, and Model School Policy)
- Right to vote on issues relevant to CSIET operations and policy
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors
We invite you to join us and become a part of a larger network of educators that actively support international education and student exchange programs.
For more information, please contact Anna Damewood at email@example.com.