School Associate Membership
U.S.-based high schools who are interested in or currently conducting international exchange programming are eligible for School Associate Membership. This includes J-1 Visa, F-1 Visa, Outbound, and/or Short-term programming.
Benefits of Membership:
- Advance digital copy of CSIET's Advisory List (hard copies available for purchase)
- Subscription to the CSIET Newsletter and Student Diplomat
- Electronic updates on changes in Federal regulations, CSIET Standards and local school policies
- Access to annual statistical reporting on international student programming (J-1, F-1, Outbound, and Short-Term)
- Access to the 'Members Only' section of CSIET's website
- Discounts on registration for CSIET Annual Conferences
- Mention of your organization in the Advisory List
- Discount on bulk purchases of CSIET publications (Advisory List, Administering Youth Exchange Guide, and Model School Policy)
- Eligible to serve on CSIET Committees and Working Groups
For more information, please contact Anna Damewood at email@example.com.