* Invoices for 2019-2020 membership will be sent during the first week of July.
Recall that on May 1, 2019, the CSIET Board of Directors approved a 7.5% increase in dues for the 2019-2020 membership cycle. To compensate for the increase, your membership will include additional benefits. See benefits and dues increase below:
- Additional Member Benefits: Beginning in May of 2020, all CSIET certified programs will receive free descriptions, Weblinks and Direct Connect on our website(s). Please view the current value (2019) of Weblinks and Direct Connect:
Direct Connect $667
Weblinks & Direct Connect Package $865
Direct Connect $1,449
Weblinks & Direct Connect Package $1,876
Direct Connect $2,021
Weblinks & Direct Connect Package $2,599
Again, these benefits will be free beginning in May of 2020, but not earlier. All programs that purchased these promotional items in 2019 will continue to receive these benefits through the end of April 2020.
- Dues Adjustment: The Board approved a 7.5% increase to all categories of dues. In the last five years, the CSIET Board has not increased dues because of the unprecedented level of growth in F-1 activity and a focused effort on management and budget controls. The Board does not take such increases lightly, and consequently has made every effort to provide added value for CSIET members (see #1).
Dues schedule for 2019-2020:
- Individual Associate $95
- Educational Org (Voting) $595
- International Associate $820
- Individual Rotary or Individual School $625
- School District <150 $1245
- Exchange Org <150 $1245
- Exchange Org 150-299 $1565
- Exchange Org 300-499 $1995
- Exchange Org 500-999 $4980
- Exchange Org 1000-1499 $8090
- Exchange Org >1500 $11,825
CSIET Director of Membership, Anna Damewood, will send invoices for 2019-2020 membership during the 1st week of July.
*Note: If a school/school district accepts >150 students, please use exchange org pricing (above).