Individual & School Associate Membership
Benefits for Individual and School Associate Members
- Members Center section of CSIET’s website: Access links and resources exclusive to CSIET Membership, including:
- CSIET Annual Statistics for J-1 and F-1 Visa Students
- U.S. State & Association Policy Database
- Scenario Roadmaps & CSIET Statements
- Past Conference Presentations
- Discounts on CSIET Annual Conference Registrations:Meet and exchange ideas with others who share your interest in international youth exchange
CSIET Newsletter, Student Diplomat & E-mail Updates: Receive updates on trends in the exchange industry, new government regulations, changes to CSIET policy, and CSIET’s latest advocacy efforts
Eligibility to serve on CSIET Committees and Working Groups: Voice your ideas about exchange-related topics on one of CSIET’s committees or working groups
Advance digital copy of the Advisory List: Access detailed information about every program evaluated and accepted for Certification by CSIET
- Discount on bulk purchases of the CSIET publications: Enjoy savings when you order CSIET publications to distribute to colleagues or students
Individual Associate Eligibility: Individuals living in the United States are eligible for Individual Associate Membership.*
*Note to Representatives of U.S.-based Exchange Organizations and Commercial/Business Entities: CSIET’s Board policy states that an individual representing the head office of such organizations or companies will not be permitted to join CSIET as an individual member unless his or her organization or company is already a Voting Exchange Organization member or Corporate Partner of CSIET.
School Associate Eligibility: U.S.-based high schools who are interested in or currently conducting international exchange programming are eligible for School Associate Membership. This includes J-1 Visa, F-1 Visa, Outbound, and/or Short-term programming. Schools must apply for the voting School/District category to take part in the evaluation process.