International Associate Membership
The purpose of the International Associate membership is to establish a method of communicating with overseas partners of CSIET listed organizations, to make sure they are up to date about CSIET standards and guidelines, and to seek methods of cooperation in order to implement CSIET standards in programs for American outbound students. All membership materials are provided in English only.
Benefits for International Associate Members
- Visibility to CSIET Programs: Mention of your membership with your website address in our annual Advisory List and on our Members Only site
- Promotion of your organization: A set of “International Member” CSIET Logos, for use in promotional materials
- Members Center section of CSIET’s website: Access links and resources exclusive to CSIET Membership, including:
- CSIET Annual Statistics for J-1 and F-1 Visa Students
- U.S. State & Association Policy Database
- Scenario Roadmaps & CSIET Statements
- Past Conference Presentations
- Discounts on CSIET Annual Conference Registrations:Meet and exchange ideas with others who share your interest in international youth exchange
CSIET Newsletter, Student Diplomat & E-mail Updates: Receive updates on trends in the exchange industry, new government regulations, changes to CSIET policy, and CSIET’s latest advocacy efforts
Eligibility to serve on CSIET Committees and Working Groups: Voice your ideas about exchange-related topics on one of CSIET’s committees or working groups
Advance digital copy of the Advisory List: Access detailed information about every program evaluated and accepted for Certification by CSIET
- Discount on bulk purchases of the CSIET publications: Enjoy savings when you order CSIET publications to distribute to colleagues or students
Are you a CSIET-listed program with a foreign partner in mind? Nominate them for CSIET membership!
Eligibility: To be eligible for CSIET international membership, interested overseas international exchange programs must:
- Be nominated for membership by a CSIET-listed organization;
- Agree to subscribe to CSIET standards; and
- Agree that failure to comply with the standards enables CSIET to remove the organization from membership and its benefits.